ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TROPHY WHEELS ON MY ARCTIC BLUE!

Mondeo STTDCI

Sorry about the picture size I used Image Shack and wanted to do it quick as on way out. They were £500 off of Cliosport in the For Sale Section with 4 brand new tyres.

I sold the old wheels and the new tyres on for £475 so I lost £25, a tank of fuel, and a little bit for a tyre fitter to do a changeover. But I think its worth it!

Mondeo STTDCI

Its a Hayward and Scott Exhaust. Though its on the piss and needs to be played with :(

The Pics dont do it justice!! Spent couple of hours with tech wax and mirror glaze from Meguiars and waxed the wheels for a third time. Im determined to keep this set MINT.

Mondeo STTDCI

Maybe when I get a minute mate, what are you looking at in particular? Out of interest.

AdamF I dont actually know the origin of these wheels, suffice to say as they came new in boxes from Renault....they never actually graced a Trophy!

Just like to see more shots further away from car, to see if they look smaller than the standard wheels. Thats all.

Mondeo STTDCI

JESUS look at the bump strip on the pasenger side!! Never noticed that. Cant see it clearly but I believe it shows that its doing its job!

Mondeo STTDCI

Cheers for all the positive comments people! I fear I wont be the last to do it but I might be among the first?

Judging by the amount of 182 alloys on Ebay there certainly seem to be a lot of people with wheel plans!

Ford Fiesta

is it just the pics or do they look slightly smaller wheels than the standard artic blue alloys? i realise they are the same.

Mondeo STTDCI

The spokes on the std wheels come right to the edge at a raised height IIRC therefore appearing bigger and chunkier. On the speedline wheels the outside lip of the wheel makes the tyre appear a lower profile IMO but the wheels do look smaller yes.

Audi A6 (S3 on order)

looks good .. dont suppose youd fancy letting me see if they would fit over my brakes ? ;) (expenses paid)