ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy with roof bars - Renault in Tunbridge Wells

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
This gets around crowborough from time to time too, on a few occasions i've had mates asking me why i have roof bars on my car when i've been miles away from where they have thought they've seen me!!

200 cup & 106 GTi
Another of the local trophy owners. Wonder if this is the one with the dodgy plates, seems like they have questionable taste. They've taken their car to renault for a start...

Titanium 182
I've seen this too! Couple of cars ahead of me so I couldn't give them a flash/wave... they'd think I was mad if I did anyway!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I'm told Renault in Tun Wells has 2 R26-R Meganes out the back - did you see them by any chance?

VOLVO V50 -SOON CLIO 172
maybe they have roofbars so they can carry stuff on them??? Like I dunno, maybe a bike, canoe, top box?? I doubt they have them there to make the car look good.

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
maybe they have roofbars so they can carry stuff on them??? Like I dunno, maybe a bike, canoe, top box?? I doubt they have them there to make the car look good.

Cheers for clearing that one up? That why you drive the Volvo?? You'll need some roof bars when you get yer 172!:)

Nimbus 197
I'm told Renault in Tun Wells has 2 R26-R Meganes out the back - did you see them by any chance?

they do indeeed... me n sis.. she wants to get a megane... we wer their a few days ago!!! they keeeep a white 197 F1 Cup their aswell!!!

200 cup & 106 GTi
The 197 at lifestyle is a proper 197 not a cup, it has the cup suspension, wheels, recaros, white paint optione etc. I was going to buy it but they wouldn't do me a good enough deal.

T5PHY - Nope i've seen yours a few times. The one with dodgy plates just has non standard font on a standard plate, not a personalised plate.

A ANIMAL
The 197 at lifestyle is a proper 197 not a cup, it has the cup suspension, wheels, recaros, white paint optione etc. I was going to buy it but they wouldn't do me a good enough deal.

T5PHY - Nope i've seen yours a few times. The one with dodgy plates just has non standard font on a standard plate, not a personalised plate.

Fair enough - Not sure i have seen you around? where abouts are you?