ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy

Renault Trophy
Another Trophy!!!!

About 4:30 on Sunday 19th

By Staffordshire University near Stoke Station..

I flashed who ever it was (with my headlights)

I was very over excited seeing another Trophy - not at a meet.. so sorry!

:eek:

Chocolate Bar™
prob either trophy boy or matty marsh, i think trophy boy goes staffs though so prob him! Reply to my spotted ;)

Chocolate Bar™
trophyboy - is it you parked in staffs uni now by the brindley building?

keep meaning to find out whose car that actually is lmao

TrophyBoy said:
Sorry wasn't me. I am only around stoke Mon - Fri. I'm usually around Congleton at weekends, ;)
yours must be the other Trophy I've seen in town. Are you from Cong?

VRS
Drew182 said:
yours must be the other Trophy I've seen in town. Are you from Cong?
where do u live matey? as middo sed in the other thread, do you park on the one way in toen and drive mt55 ***

Renault Trophy
Erm I was thinking of a clio sport window sticker... to replace my lovely Holdcroft one lol! I would really like a front and back splitter as well :D

Chocolate Bar™
tbh i'd stay away from bodykits (in any form) it'll just dramatically devalue the car, especially cos its a trophy. I'd get a nice sounding exhaust, private plate (as u said u were getting) induction kit and keep it that. Afterall u drive a trophy so u're gonna get noticed anyway ;)

Renault Trophy
Middo said:
tbh i'd stay away from bodykits (in any form) it'll just dramatically devalue the car, especially cos its a trophy. I'd get a nice sounding exhaust, private plate (as u said u were getting) induction kit and keep it that. Afterall u drive a trophy so u're gonna get noticed anyway ;)

Just transfer my plate across then? only £80 :cool:

and... maybe a small clio sport sticker in the back window :approve:

makavelli said:
where do u live matey? as middo sed in the other thread, do you park on the one way in toen and drive mt55 ***
Living just off the bottom of Park Lane. How about you? I drive DSO5*** DU55 Belongs to a bloke where I work - It's next to mine on the car park. MT55 belongs I think to nickb who resides over on cliotrophy.co.uk

VRS
Drew182 said:
Living just off the bottom of Park Lane. How about you? I drive DSO5*** DU55 Belongs to a bloke where I work - It's next to mine on the car park. MT55 belongs I think to nickb who resides over on cliotrophy.co.uk

oh rite cool, im over in west heath :D

are you gonna come to the meet on sunday matey?

makavelli said:
oh rite cool, im over in west heath :D

are you gonna come to the meet on sunday matey?
Could be struggling for Sunday - in the process of moving into the gf's place so on removal duties. Where's the meet at?

Chocolate Bar™
ah lol, the meets at ellesmere port, we're all meeting at congleton shell nice and early and convoying up, would be nice to have a trophy there :)

VRS
Drew182 said:
Could be struggling for Sunday - in the process of moving into the gf's place so on removal duties. Where's the meet at?
we are meeting up at shell in town in the morning then driving up to ellesmere port in convoy :D
u could always come for bit if u wanna :D

up to you anyway matey, the thread is in the meets section :)

I'll have to ask the missus if she'll let me off and give me a pass out - doubt it tho - she already thinks I think more of the Trophy than I do of her - which is obviously true :rolleyes:

Renault Trophy
specialK said:
and of course a chip, cos no-one sees that one !!!
hi Kitto - defrosted from Saturday yet?
K

Defrosted just a little bit it was FREEEEEEEZING on Staurday!!!!!! :S

You are all going to get stalked now I know where you live... I am glad I am not under the thumb :approve:

oh yeah I want a self start clifford car alarm as well, my birthday is in 3 weeks so it gives you all chance to save up!

A4 Avant
I drove past stafford uni at 4pm on Sunday 19th, on my way back from Alton Towers. Don't remember seein another Trophy! But then again it may not have been me!

Renault Trophy
Nige182 said:
I drove past stafford uni at 4pm on Sunday 19th, on my way back from Alton Towers. Don't remember seein another Trophy! But then again it may not have been me!

Erm think you may be getting confused... or is it me getting confused?

There are 2 Staffordshire Uni's the one I mean was in Stoke itself, Leek Road A52, it was after 4:30pm and the guy acknowledged me :approve: it was no where near Stafford :rasp: don't worry your not going mad Nigel182

A4 Avant
I am quite confused. My sat nav tried sending me down a closed road and I ended up driving past stoke city stadium! Which I thought wasn't that far from the train station!

Oh well! nearly spotted! At least it was the same day and area!:D