ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182
If it hasn't got sachs it's not a trophy :)

I spoke to the guy selling and he said it was a place in silverstone, I believe that is bg Motorsport,
he doesn't know much about trophys I don't think, looking on the trophy forum it looks to be an honest trophy, the guy that had it last talks about getting the Sachs done. Got to be worth a look me thinks

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
I spoke to the guy selling and he said it was a place in silverstone, I believe that is bg Motorsport,
he doesn't know much about trophys I don't think, looking on the trophy forum it looks to be an honest trophy, the guy that had it last talks about getting the Sachs done. Got to be worth a look me thinks

It's def worth a look mate. But check the paper work for the cambelt change to see who has done it and check the dampers. Open the doors and put pressure on the a-pillars (i think that is what they are called) and see if it is solid. If it bounces then the shocks need doing again. Doubtful though but you never know!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf Gti edition 30
Im putting my 39k clio trophy up for sale soon,belts done,dampers done and powdercoated,snappy wheel,michelin ps3s,all polybushed,plus other bits.will be wanting £6k for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 27
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cheers Chi , yep, mine is up as well. £4,350 with belts done as per service schedule. Not completely standard but not far from it. 80,000 miles. Not mint, but it's been an honest car in my ownership. See classifieds on here for more info.