ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuner list to update list

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
I've got an 04 plate FF 182 which came with a tuner list headunit...is it possible to fit a update list?...is it just a straight fit?

Thanks

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Probably because he wants to retain the OEM look but have the AUX input capability (iPod connection opportunity) of the Update List version?

Sorry, don't know the answer to your question though.

Listerine & Poledo
you could aux-in on the Update List!

WHAT!

FFS! If I'd known that before....grrrrrrrrrrrr

Not possible to swap, tuner list is resistive protocol the update list is can bus protocol

aux in on the update list is talked about every other day on here, costs just £12 from me and away you go with full install instructions

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Not possible to swap, tuner list is resistive protocol the update list is can bus protocol

aux in on the update list is talked about every other day on here, costs just £12 from me and away you go with full install instructions

Hmm thats strange..heres me thinking it would be a straight swap......So are the cars looms different then?