ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tungsten pre fcs teaser

Tungy
Just got my wheels back from powdercoaters :D Yes there are 4 of them. Not the best finish I've had but at £15 a wheel you get what you pay for I suppose. I think they look good, just hope they suit the car.

Image077.jpg

And the parada spec 2's. Crazy tread pattern!

Image078.jpg

See you at FCS, I'll be on the C16V stand.
Brad

Will come and have a word with you chap re the wheels and where you got them done.

Looking forward to seeing the Tungy too.

Tungy
Justin I wasn't happy with the finish so made him redo them. But the colour is chrome silver, looks quite cool. Hopefully get tyres fitted tomorrow. May make people wait till FCS to see them on.

Justin I wasn't happy with the finish so made him redo them. But the colour is chrome silver, looks quite cool. Hopefully get tyres fitted tomorrow. May make people wait till FCS to see them on.

Will pop over anyway chap and have a word if thats cool ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Those wheels will look bloody awesome against tungsten!! Good work.

Tungy
Thanks for comments folks. Justin yeah that is fine mate, pop over anytime mate. If I'm not there I'm wandering about. Just need to get some centre caps, I'm thinking tungsten centres? :D On track too with the Clio16valver lot. Not sure what time our slot is.

Got my arches derusted and rear quarters resprayed the other week too. Should look mint with the willys on

Image070.jpg

Image069.jpg

And my scuttle panel kit with tvr filter, I think I posted a thread on this but can't remember? Sounds monstrous anyway!

Image068.jpg

Image067.jpg

Tungy
Yeah hardly any heat soak now. Just lacking in the screenwash department atm. Need to get a small washer bottle from an early nova, atm I'm using a water bottle lol. Not noticed much of a gain yet but I've not really exploited it much lately or made any videos, does sound the tits though. Need to make some 0-100 vids and rolling vids and compare them to that of before. Want to get rid of my fse boost valve too, but I fitted standard fuel pressure regulator that someone sent me and it was fucked and leaking fuel :( Nevermind.