ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunst's RenaultSport Megane 225 Progress Blog

Nice one Tunst, didn't realise you had got one! Is this the one you PM'd me that you were going to see?

Great shout getting the pano roof. ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ooo. I like..

Bought :eek:

I guess you can copy me :rasp:

Nice one Tunst, didn't realise you had got one! Is this the one you PM'd me that you were going to see?

Great shout getting the pano roof. ;)

It is mate yes.. Im loving the pano roof tbh... Only gripe with it is the rear shutter cover thingy rattles a little when its closed so need to find a way to stop that.. Right now I just roll with it open :cool:

Also I gave it a good clean yesterday... Bought some blackhole to try hide the holograms and some swirls till I get it PC'd, I cant see a huge difference in it but I only put it on by hand and its ment to be better by machine... Weather is a bit crap so cant get any pics of it all shiny :(

Yeah the rear shutter on mine sometimes rattles. It isn't too bad though. I just have them open all the time usually, it really lightens up the cabin and makes it feel so much bigger in there than when they are shut.

I need to give mine a clean too. I haven't given it a proper going over since January. :eek:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Midbox chop sounds ace from the outside - you can't tell the difference inside!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Thanks mate! ;)

As Adam said. Love the panoramic roof!

Everyone loves the Pano roof :cool:

Midbox chop sounds ace from the outside - you can't tell the difference inside!

Correct! Has a little more grunt from the outside, no different inside... Also lots of pops and bangs on overrun :eek:

Very nice mate. Again didn't realise you had this :)

I havnt really made a big deal of having it tbh :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Well I havnt noticed, my mrs hasnt noticed, old man hasnt noticed.. but I guess if you listened hard enough you might notice a small difference, but its hard to tell imo

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Mmm interesting, very interesting.

Need to get a trim welded on so maybe the middle box might, er, 'fall off'

I wanted to keep mine but it was rattling like hell.. The centre section is just basically a straight through box.. Il grab a pic of the inside later

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Well I won this on ebay...

IMG_0547.jpg

Now I dont want it.. So its back on ebay :eek:

Why don't you want it now?

Did you want a set of xenons btw? I can get my hands on a pair of repaired ones at a good price. ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Why don't you want it now?

Did you want a set of xenons btw? I can get my hands on a pair of repaired ones at a good price. ;)

I bif on it not expecting to win it... And I did.. but as the same time I bought a forge kit thinking the HKS would make more than £65.. So its gotta go!

Repaired how so? Pm me ;)

is that a duck valve? (boost isnt my forté :p)

cars looking nice though mate :D

is the pano roof fixed or does it open?

and ph2 lights eventually?

Just a normal BOV mate, front part of the roof opens the rear is fixed, and yes Ph2 Lights will come eventually.. Other bits and pieces to sort first :rasp:

I bif on it not expecting to win it... And I did.. but as the same time I bought a forge kit thinking the HKS would make more than £65.. So its gotta go!

Repaired how so? Pm me ;)

Ah I see. That's annoying then.

I'll grab the details tonight and I'll drop you a PM then mate. :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Yeah hopefully going this year! Hoping it wont get cut short this yeah...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looking to get an R26r Spoiler.. Spray it black or have it wrapped in carbon?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Not much of an update tbh!

Got these in the post on Saturday...
IMG_0553.jpg

New injector and New style RS badge..

Got the injector fitted.. Seems to be running better, not had the management light come on yet *Touch wood* Car still shakes like hell so assume the engine mount is shot!

Wont get the rs badge fitted till its been PC'd, mates still down in leeds finishing some of his uni work so cant do much till he back!

Also gave it a wash but as soon as I finished the heavens opened so all I have are 2 Beading pictures :rasp:

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 35

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Not a great amount of updates really, trying to save some cash while trying to sort this out :rasp:

Fitted my new style RS Badge

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338286501.926020.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338286568.964886.jpg

After alot of nagging from the mrs i decided to temp fix my passenger window aswell, turns out this little thing was faulty..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338286673.355035.jpg

Fitted another, I think its off the drivers side though.. When you push the button down the window goes up and pull the button up and it goes down... But i have a working window for now! Off the scrap yard at some point to get a part from a passenger window regulator...

So with a working window i could finally fit my passenger side wind deflector.. No more rollin with just one!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338286863.902568.jpg

Last thing while i was fixing the window reg, i fitted some LED bulbs to the interior, havnt used it at night since fitting so no idea how good they are... Just need one for the glove box, one for boot and maybe 2 for the numberplate lights..

Thanks for looking! :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Well after Months of having no Rear washer I decided to get to the bottom of the fault.. Had the bumper off and pumps out, one duff pump, success I thought! New pump fitted tested, no washer... So began finding what was stopping it working.. Found the pipe in the arch liner with a hole in it, cut that out fitted new piece of pipe, tested... Nothing! So went into the boot stripped everything out found about 30cm of the pipe packed with dirt, so out came the compressor, blew all the dirt out, refitted the pipe and hey presto I have a rear washer :D

Then came the simple job of fitting a new pump for the headlight washers, as they didnt work either :eek:

Also fitted a new set of spark plugs, to try cure the misfire it has every now and again, seems to have sorted it a little but I think im going to need another 3 inectors, which is rather annoying as I cant really afford much atm...

One last thing the DV is starting to get annoying so Iv taken it off for now, and just blanked the hole up, havnt taken the blanking plate off the turbo yet so im getting a little bit of Chatter from there :eek: going to decided over the weekend wether or not to keep the DV or take it off and pocket £100..