ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turbines!!!

is there any one on here who has a pic of a red valver with a set of turbines on it????

im looking at getting one but i havent seen one that looks like this

(Cause at the mo the car that im interested in has got a diff set of wheels on it, and he says it will come with the turbines, but before i go i would like to see what it looks like)

cheers

andy

Valver..
this is me bad boy....hope it helps... lowered about 60mm i think on coilovers....:D

2006_0919supply0017.jpg

2006_0919supply0016.jpg

2006_0919supply0005.jpg

Valver..
cheers mate... i could have posted alot more pics...but i fort 3 would be enough...:D :D :D... white willy wheel might be the next adventure for it...!! :D

that is a very nice car mate, cheers for that

you dont see many red valvers about either which is pretty cool to

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
easily the best wheels for a clio 16v. as long as its lowered anyway.

Valver..
...rrrrr well im not really to worried about that... just think of the extra grip im gettin...more surface of the tyre on the road :p

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Yay, won't miss any occasion to post a picture of my baby. Mine is std. height and 100% original, except that the wheels have been polished.
100_0645.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0658.jpg

2778488c.jpg

03.jpg

Billede002.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Thanks Dave, my mate is currently selling his R5' as he has got an Audi A3. I might be selling the Clio sometime next year aswell. She just made the 70.000 km mark.

Rb 182
Thanks Dave, my mate is currently selling his R5' as he has got an Audi A3. I might be selling the Clio sometime next year aswell. She just made the 70.000 km mark.

How much is he looking for. Dont have any money to buy. But just intrested,

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Well in Denmark cars a pretty expensive due to tax reasons, he wants around 4000-4500 £. My Valver should be going for the same.

Winston--> Cheers mate

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
BTW, this is how i was planning on getting it lowered, but now i'am not sure, because i might sell it. What do you think?
Turbine-snket.jpg