ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo Diesel Dump Valve

Clio Dynamique+

Has any once successfully fitted a dump valve to one of the new DCI diesel engines. If ya did, which one did u use and how much?

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
We could argue that ABS is for wimps, and aircon for pufters, but lets face it, if ur gonna have a nice car then you'd want it how you thought was best.

Just because you don't like the noise of a dumpvalve doesn't mean you have to put his idea down. I personally love the noise a turbo makes, and often the 'hiss' you get as you shut off.

It needn't be chavvy and loud so everyone thinks you're car is broke, but a dumpvalve does sound good.

BMW M135i
We could argue that ABS is for wimps, and aircon for pufters, but lets face it, if ur gonna have a nice car then you'd want it how you thought was best.

Just because you don't like the noise of a dumpvalve doesn't mean you have to put his idea down. I personally love the noise a turbo makes, and often the 'hiss' you get as you shut off.

It needn't be chavvy and loud so everyone thinks you're car is broke, but a dumpvalve does sound good.

Yes i'm not debating dump valves they're all fine and brilliant except on a bloody oil burner.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

Yes i'm not debating dump valves they're all fine and brilliant except on a bloody oil burner.

Get back in your hole :)