ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo like whine coming from stereo

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
car sounds like onboard rally car footage at the mo.

i know its something to do with my i trip but what is the noise its actually picking up?

i know its not the engine revs cos the frequency is wrong!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think that aliens are using your stereo and numerous other stereos around the word to help pass a coded signal that is actually a countdown to an alien invasion. Hopefull when they invade it should clear up.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
I think that aliens are using your stereo and numerous other stereos around the word to help pass a coded signal that is actually a countdown to an alien invasion. Hopefull when they invade it should clear up.

which is somhow related to the speed of my very own spaceship BUP?

:lolup:

car sounds like onboard rally car footage at the mo.

i know its something to do with my i trip but what is the noise its actually picking up?

i know its not the engine revs cos the frequency is wrong!

does the sound increase as you accelerate? if so then you need to install a pacifier behind ur radio (had the same prob), if not then guess just wait till the invasion lol

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
are you running an external amp for your speakers mate??

because i had this when i amped my speakers,
turned out to be a naff set of rca wires lol

Black Gold Trophy
Interference from the alternator, a guy i went to school with had a punto sporting that did this, when I told him he needed to fit a ground loop isolator he said
"Nah it's got a minature turbo that's why the punto sportings are so fast for a 1.2"

I said "Ah right is the actuator wired up to the stereo then so it only comes on when you have the headunit powered on?"

lol

vaux cavalier
These I-POO trip things are notoriously noisey....

Either put up with it or find some way to hardwire it....