ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo Mapping? Who can give me what I need?

172 LB Clio
I want to get my clio mapped again as I think the original map that was put on was mapped with the cat in place and now has a decat. The obvious choice is to take it back to engine dynamics who did the low boost conversion and get them to map it but I would like the AEM FIC fettled with to allow me to enable 2-step launch control and a bit of negative timing on overrun etc. Now I know ED map alot of the turbo conversions but is there any other tuner that is more familiar with the AEM FIC's; or has anyone with the engine dynamics low boost conversion had more done with there ecus by ED themselves?

I see TDI north run AEM FIC ecu's in some civic conversions with 2 step but obviously wont have as much knowledge of the clio workings. Just want to see what anyone else has done in similar circumstances. I am on the south coast but dont mind travelling for the right job.

Look foreward to your informative responses :)