ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo valver ready next week

BMW 320d Sport

Latest news: After a long long time my turbo valver is almost ready, the end is in sight. The engine is now working after a nightmare with electrics; wiring knackered, fuses blowing, headlamps and immobiliser gone weird etc. Mods include custom Maxi bumper, side skirts, Willy spoiler, smoothed/delocked doors and tailgate, phase 2 rubbing strips and grille all colour coded, repeaters moved from wings to doors, oil cooler right up front on offside, nearside has two 3" intake ducts for the filter, louvred bonnet, roll cage, all plastics colour coded, Morette twins up front, LED afterburners at the back etc etc. I cant even remember the rest theres so much. Oh yes, the colour has changed to Subaru 02C.

Anyway, it is having the final polish next week so Ill be driving it next Saturday. It then needs a few hundred miles to get the new clutch and gearbox bedded in, then a shakedown at BB, then Ill take it quarter miling. Plus it will definitely be at FCS, so Ill get started on polishing the engine.

i will try and go up next week and get some picks if nick wants me to

Nick i saw steve on friday he was about to mop the bonnet and fit the bumper !!!!

BMW 320d Sport

Cheers for the encouragement fellas. John, yes if you can get over there, by all means get some snaps. i wont be able to get down to Steves until the weekend anyway so you might as well, Ive only seen it in its new colour, but basically it was just the shell and the doors, so seeing it will be a mid-week treat for me mate.

Im probably gonna pop over to Jas & Mels just to put my head in the door, so if youre around I could maybe drop by Clares place beforehand? Though Ill be back down in a few weeks anyway to get it all checked over at BB.

BMW 320d Sport

Well Ill get some snaps online as soon as I get home. Im on an Essex mission this weekend; got a load of stuff to do round Southend, so Im gonna be rushing around like a blue-arsed fly. Ill take the pictures when I get it on Saturday, otherwise the next day its gonna have some manky loan rims on while the useless wheel-refurb place get my OZs powder-coated properly this time!