ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo2

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love it so much why do they always come up when Ive got no money.:(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rust bucket?

And is anyone really going to buy that based on that shocking advert?

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Only a couple of hundred made it to the UK. None RHD. So i doubt that. Stop shamelessly plugging the Ka until i've driven it! ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pmsl! I was jesting, can't say i've ever even seen any of those for sale, only a few pictures from the Renault fans.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think it will be there that long even with the bad advert. Coys had one not so long ago for 28k with nearly 100000miles on it and they"ve sold that.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You'd need to "Really want one" not a desirable car for anyone other than an enthusiast. Only 50 in the UK apparently, i stand corrected. Most over 20k cash monies, so this is either a bargain or has a cloudy history. Dunno! I think i'd rather a Renault Spider.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I dont think it will be there that long even with the bad advert. Coys had one not so long ago for 28k with nearly 100000miles on it and they"ve sold that.

Was that not a Turbo1 tho mate?? They are worth vastly more.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was that not a Turbo1 tho mate?? They are worth vastly more.

You might be right there mate i am not 100% sure if it was a 1 or a 2. I still done think that it will be forsale for long.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen that one but i am sure that coys have had one too.