ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turini re-spray colour

R27 - 77/500
gonna get my turinis reprayed soon, to get rid of kurbing and tar stains, also all the bubbling that is common. i fancy getting them resprayed in a darker silver that they are in now but i still want them to be shiney, any one had theirs resprayed in a different colour? im tempted by anthracite but it always looks dull coloured in photos and i dont want them looking like black, the gun metal look of the civic type r wheels looks nice.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Mine are caked in brake dust at the mo' but I love the colour against my Iceburg. I'll get a pic' up in a second.
Here you go, definately tempted to have mine done in a similar shade.

Attachments

• 16082006.jpg
    16082006.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 81

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Dan_cup said:
cool looks good on silver, what colour are those, just anthracite?
They're 2 months of brake dust colour. Not sure of the colour code on that one ;) . I'll be having them done in a similar shade though.

I have the standard wheels I will put back on come sale time so colour change isn't really an issue for me but it's worth noting that wild colour wheels will decrease the value of your car.

R27 - 77/500
yea im thinking of just sticking to silver but more of a gun metal look, dont know if any of u have noticed ctr wheels like the look of them.