ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini tyres?

Arctic 182, GTD
I no its been covered about what's the best tyre etc. but I wanna no what's the favoured size to go for on turinis? 195/45r16 or 205/45r16?? I want decent tyres but don't wanna pay the earth for them, any help real quick as currently tyre shopping lol

Clio 197 RB
195/45/R16 should be good. I had the Conti's above but I've gone for Uniroyal Rainsport 2's which were £57 a corner.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
There's literally one hundred and fourteen bazillion threads on this already.

I like Hankook V12s. I'd go for 205s unless they're twice the price of 195s.

Use some uncommon sense, buy 4 black round things and see what happens.

:cheers:

Arctic 182, GTD
Where you get them that cheap mate? Ive just been lookin at contis but what number sport contact? Lol or I was looking at federal rsr in the 205.

Impreza Wagon
Hankook v12's are good if your on a budget. I used them on my 182 wheels in 205/45 and found them great value for money. I'm now running Toyo t1r's in 195/45 on Turinis and I'm not as impressed at the moment.

There's literally one hundred and fourteen bazillion threads on this already.

I like Hankook V12s. I'd go for 205s unless they're twice the price of 195s.

Use some uncommon sense, buy 4 black round things and see what happens.

:cheers:

Best tyre advice I've heard so far! :)
If anyone is interested in a particular tyre just search. I like contisports (originals) - but its just a personal preference after all, mine are 195/45s

PB Clio 172
Hankook v12's are good if your on a budget. I used them on my 182 wheels in 205/45 and found them great value for money. I'm now running Toyo t1r's in 195/45 on Turinis and I'm not as impressed at the moment.

camskill is the best place for cheap ones, great service too- crap website :rasp:

Now Sold :-(
Buy the best you can afford.
If cost is a consideration 195's will be less expensive than 205's.
I personally have Pilot Sport 3's and they are excellent. Perhaps thats why the are the most expensive.
I run V12 evos on the wife's car and for the money they are unbeatable IMO.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

T1Rs are a very old compound now. IMO/E, they are very much FTB (For The Bin) TBH. Poor to average. Not really bad at anything but not really good at anything either. Better than any form of Linglong/Wangwongs though.

camskill is the best place for cheap ones, great service too- crap website :rasp:

Camskill are a great company IME ! One of the guys is on here...

Buy the best you can afford.
If cost is a consideration 195's will be less expensive than 205's.
I personally have Pilot Sport 3's and they are excellent. Perhaps thats why the are the most expensive.
I run V12 evos on the wife's car and for the money they are unbeatable IMO.

Hankook V12's in 205/45/16 :)

Got mine switched over from my 182 alloys and they're lovely.

Cant fault V12s at all. They're the only ones I ever recommend to anyone.

There are probably better tyres out there, but for their price, the dry grip is excellent and wet is something else ! Had them in 3 different sizes on different cars and I like them a lot.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
In my opinion - V12s if your on a budget but still want a tyre that will perform well. Or if money isn't a option for road tyres then Pirelli Pzero Nero or Michelin PE3's.

Everyone has different preferences when it comes to tyres though.