ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini vs Ultraleggera

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Have been thinking about Turinis in Gold for a while to set of my Valver which is Williams Blue.

Don't want to try and copy a Williams by adding Williams wheels but the blue and gold is just right, as per Subarus.......

So to be different I am thinking of getting the Ultraleggera by OZ in Gold. Some places say only in Subaru fitment but others say they can get to Special Order.

Interestlngly. Genuine Renault Clio 172 Cup Turinis weigh 8.2kgs each without tyre. Oz claim 6.7 plus or minus 5% for their Ultraleggera in same 16" size. (Their 18" is claimed to be same weight at the Turini in 16")

Can't wait to add this finishing touch to my Valver. Just 2.0 engine later in month and respray the month after to get done before wheels are required.

Turbos.
I think the Williams still works with the gold wheels because it has an overall old school retro look about it these days. A blast from the past!

With new style wheels it might look like a naff pretender in my opinion. In my eyes the Subaru in blue/gold is an acquired taste, i certainly wouldn't want one.

I'd rather see your Valver in concours edition with diamond cut refurbed OEM wheels :D

If you post up pics of your car & the wheels, i'm sure some one could do a quick photo shop for you.

I do know that turini's on a valver look the business. Tom16v (i think) has them on his blue valver.:approve:

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Think I could get my Phase 2s refurbed for £140. I am thinking I would rather put that towards new wheels and get something a bit fresher.

OZ website is down so cannot access their pics of wheels for photoshop purposes..

as much as i dislike the clitoris turinis, the ultra leggeras look NASTY!!

try find some old super leggeras. only came in gold for scoobies though.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
I like them. Although will have to see them on. May even go for the grey if I can't get gold. Have been priced for a special order gold whioch works out £150 more than silver. Daft as that is like buying new wheels and paying to get them refurbed a different colour.

Turinis are everywhere and the OZ are more appealing as lighter weight.