ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turinis have been refurbished. Thoughts?

Got them back today and not really the colour I was after. They are a matte silver.
9y9y8a4y.jpg

Be interested to hear peoples thoughts on the colour as I'm still unsure on them.

RB 182 195bhp
They look quite similar to the colour of mine. Where did you get them done? These are my ones:
tyreqare.jpg

e6asyneg.jpg

(Same wheels on my old cup)
ejabagez.jpg

etu8a8a8.jpg

182 Cup, DC2, E500
Look nice fella BUT IMO a darker shade, like the Trophy colour would have looked a bit nicer on your BG vehicle

Clio 172
Im in two minds about them. They look clean and in good shape...but where is the shine?! haha.

Jack

I wouldn't be happy with that - I'd want a sparkly standard kind of silver. I'm glad you chose to stay silver though but not a fan of the matte look.

I typed in anthracite on here and that picture came up. Showed him and he said matte silver. So he did them matte silver.. And that's what I got them back like.

Problem is, if he said it was matte silver and the guy said yes to it, then what comeback does he have? If he'd of agreed Anthracite then i'd be pissed, but it sounds like he agreed to matte silver, which they are!

(Either way, hope you get it sorted).

I dropped it off and said anthercite.. He messaged me later in saying would you like it lighter or darker? So I sent that picture. He said I can do them like that but it's matte silver.

Ex 182 owner
Thats a shame if your not happy fella, Lesson for next time might be to get the paint codes of somthing you like the look of, even if its just a halfords rattle can. Trophy turini is 205-110 I believe.

Just done my door bullets to match my new turinis, lad in st helens mixed the paint into a rattle can with the 205-110 and they came out alright(not lacqured yet in pics). I find its actually a kind of bluey grey.

3578156D-75B8-47CA-8F91-E5DEF8BA8626_zps6hag59ft.gif

Terrible colour match, although the actual workmanship doesn't look too bad.

If I asked for anthracite and got matte silver, I'd be taking them back. Infact, I wouldn't have accepted them and parted with any money.

Thats a shame if your not happy fella, Lesson for next time might be to get the paint codes of somthing you like the look of, even if its just a halfords rattle can. Trophy turini is 205-110 I believe.

Just done my door bullets to match my new turinis, lad in st helens mixed the paint into a rattle can with the 205-110 and they came out alright(not lacqured yet in pics). I find its actually a kind of bluey grey.

3578156D-75B8-47CA-8F91-E5DEF8BA8626_zps6hag59ft.gif
They look great. I wish more people would stay silver.

Ex 182 owner
They look great. I wish more people would stay silver.

fear not.. It's not a trophy but a Ti 182..and only did them as a previous owner had the 182 wheels and bullets sprayed badly. Wouldn't dream of modding a trophy looks wise.;)