ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini's or Anthracite 2118's on my Cup?

R14 CUP
I have arranged with a member of here to swap my Anthracite Turini's with a set of Anthracite 2118's.

I just ain't 100% sure what to do.

Can i have your opinions.

SNV31063.gif

or

DSC00252.gif

Cheers in advance,
Jamie

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
If Your car low enough it will look good on 2118s if its not the wheels will look lost in the arches.

R14 CUP
Putting them two pictures together, i think i do too.

The 2118's look good in white, but i don't think i could be doing with the hassle of keeping them white.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
2118's everytime!

4 T1-r's for £120 odd quid aint to be sniffed at either lol!

Audi TT 3.2
I've just swapped my anthracite 2118's for some trophy turinis! I'd stick with the turinis if I was you

Ph1
they're popular for a reason: turinis.

Their popular because no one can see past them...

Photo's wise the Turini's look bigger so look better. If your after looks then stick with the Turini's. If your after driveability then 2118's.

2118's in white would be win win against the blue.

172 cup
Im running white 2118's on my cup, am starting to miss my turini's a bit. But think thats just because they take a hell of a lot more cleaning. Looks wise for yours I prefer the anthracite 2118's against anthracite turini's

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
2018's only look good in white imo! Decked. First car i saw from on was peperami's back in.......05?!

R14 CUP
I am of the same opinion, i was doing extensive search on this. White is a more better contrast. Its not really worth getting a anthracite set and then getting them powdercoated - might wait for a white set to come up at a reasonable price.

172 Cup
Ive had, turini's, white 2118's, anthracite 2118's, anthracite turinis, then white 2118's again, now back on standard turinis, and glad!! I did used to like £37 yoko prada spec2's though lol!!

I like them both, 2118's look more "track focused" than the turini's but as above the turini's are popular for a reason

Clio 172 RS2
Turini's ftw.

2118 being too wee and fat looking.

I just like spidery looking wheels.

2118 look pure motorsport.

RS RIP
i think they both look good, Turinis look A BIT better

I'm wanting to throw some 15" 2118's on mine to see how the drive is.. (will powdercoat them to the same colour as the Turinis), white is too much hassle keeping clean)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
turini's for me unless you're going for the full race car look, they just look a bit too small imo