ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TV Tuner - how cheap can u get 1

I have fallen into the trap of buying a screen without properly researching the cost of the TV tuner bit, whihc now appears is ludely expensive, anyhow - the cheapest one I have found is the clarion TTX001 for like 160 quid. Now I dont want any thing to funky i just wanna be able to watch TV in my car, i mean after all i have 2 portable TVs that must have all the tuning gear in them and a LCd and a speaker etc and they all cost under 100 quid - whats going on???? - I need a tuner that will just plug in to the yello RCA for AV in on the screen.

cheers,

Billy No Car

the guy at Craplins rekons that they are illegal, so u had better not put one in, or maby he is just a fat useless b*****d who can hardly breathe due to his weight and speech inmpedemant. what a looser - works in a electronics shop and dosnt know sh@t.

BSNC