ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tweeter/Wiring Installation

RS Clio 182

Can anyone who has fitted new tweeters where the original tweeters go suggest how they fixed them to the dash?

I have removed the dash and the old tweeters and was thinking about glueing them in somehow using the mounts with my new tweeters.

I also need to know what the best way to wire my system is and where to place the crossover boxes.

Cheers

ive put my crossovers in the boot, make the install look better:)

just ran cables down the side and ive still to take the dash off:) so im half installed

is it easy to install the new tweeters in the stock positions, or how about building almost pods for them to sit on the dash??

I put the new tweeters in the same position as the old ones. It sounds a bit gash but I just secured them with insulating tape. It so far (over a year) has held them securely and you cant see it when the dash goes back on. I put the crossovers under the dash. Theres plenty of space under there!