ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tweeters?

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Hi,

I have replaced the door speakers and rears with some nice kenwood ones. I have added a new head unit with ipod conection and it sounds much better. This weekend I am adding a kicker 12in sub. I want to replace the original tweeters as well. I know pioneer do a set but they dont seem to sell just the tweeters on there own. Has anyone replaced theirs and will any set fit into the original holders in the dash?

Cheers

Clio 182
I also want to add component speakers to the front but am a little unsure how to change the twetters when they come with mid speakers and a crossover? Are you also planning to replace the front speakers with Components or just change tweeters?????

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
No, a set of components is three things, the tweeter (tiny speaker that goes in the dash as standard) the crossover (box that all the wires go into and come out of) and the woofer (larger speaker). So you can't replace the tweeter with components or just the door speaker with components, component speakers are the tweeter, door speaker and crossover.