ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

twingo sport wheels

A newly fixed 172
Has any one put these on a 1*2 yet, or got any pics. Just wanted to see what it would look like?

Cheers

White Sti Hatch
Im sure some one had them on a 172 over the water ! the looked a bit weird ! still cool though !

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
seen a twingo with 182 cup wheels photoshopped on it. looked excellent. dunno about the other way around though

A newly fixed 172
think they will look cool on like. But would need to seem them on first. I remember the twingo concept. Was well nice.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
A random PS i have of Fubar's car, kicking about in my PB.
IMG_11001.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Quick one i've just thrown together on something a bit lower (and a different colour ;))

len_beach-pdr0014iw8.jpg

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
I like them on the 1*2's doubt if there are many sets kicking about 2nd hand yet though ?

BMW M135i
Not 100% sure on them tbh, deffo needs to be low to be in with a chance of pulling them off imo. They should fit i'd imagine as the twingo is a clio 2 underneath and the running gear is the same afaik (front at least, rear is using later calipers and maybe different axle?).

Mk2 Clio dci
yeah these are 17s, wil look too big. What about the other type of wheels, the 16s?

EDIT - just looked, they look just like megane wheels and thats been done before.

Looks pretty good IMO, but as said, a Clio 2 would definitely have to be lowered to pull off 17s.

I'd be more interested to see an RS Twingo steering wheel in mine. Although it'll probably also melt, but hey :D