ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

twins

Exige S1 + Honda S1
my new brief alongside my brothers. Mine is the one on the right each time

DSC00905copy.jpg

DSC00928-2.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

Exige S1 + Honda S1
cheers for the comments.

they are 250 bhp/ton in 190 spec (most are)

with sticky tyres 0-60 can be done in 4.2 seconds and 100 in about 11-12

B

Brown.

Fooooook!!! god i just relived white gel!!! did any one see the blue s1 on your been framed ?? they were laughing at some dude having dificulty getting in and out lol

Exige S1 + Honda S1
haha yea spotted the owner had put it on exiges.com to record it, i missed it though

saw you are selling up big_peaches? shame... should buy a cheap s1 elise to commute

Mint !! Always loved them :approve:

I was at a shopping outlet place the other week & there was a bright yellow S1 exige there (with an exige plate on it):cool: That car got so much attention, so much so that I may as well not have parked near it as no one gave the vee a second look:dapprove: Owned !

Could an Exige be my next car ?;)

B

Brown.

haha yea spotted the owner had put it on exiges.com to record it, i missed it though

saw you are selling up big_peaches? shame... should buy a cheap s1 elise to commute

Aye, will be doing a fair few miles in the next few years, too many to do in a exige ..... i have been eying up a few s1 exiges though ;) al be back in one!!!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Fookin rare those S1 Exiges ain't they?

Beauts :)

Dan

Exige S1 + Honda S1
mods planned, erm engine rebuild with some new pistons and rods, along with 190ecu and decat etc, all in good time though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Superb. Looks good.

Bit strange having an identical car to your brother though, no?

So much for the typical competing! Good stuff :cool:

182 has now gone!
Lush!!!.... I would love to have an Exige.. Need to master the getting in and out of them tho, I always seem to hit my head!!! lol