ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twizy Drive

Suzuki Swift Sport
Drove a Twizzy today, was impressed overall. Obviously it's a way off a replacement for a car, but as an alternative to a scooter/ small bike I think it's a lot of fun!

7617277896_d19d60c5f4_o.jpg

7617278070_24f3174f8a_o.jpg

Suzuki Swift Sport
Nope! good job it wasn't raining! Was an entertaining car to drive, definitely a unique experience!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
HAve they not got wondows?!

Got a windscreen but definitely no wondows.

I'd imagine it'd cost a lot more than a Scroped, but if someone offered me one of these aged 16, and a scroped, I'd pick this. I love it when a car company isn't scared to make an unconventional car.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It's better than the bus I guess, I think they'd be a laugh if you had a few of them to race against each other.

But then again a few golf buggies would do just as well.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You can spec windows, there are loads of different bodies. Well there were when they had them all on show in Paris, their showroom on the Champs-Élysées is literally full of them.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Sat in one at Fcs, very minimal, doors being an optional extra lol!

I'd get one if I had a use for it but as it stands don't really need a car at all :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They tried to sell me one when I ordered the 200. Lol.

I think they're awesome. They'll hoover up the hire market in Europe with them.

Plus:

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The techy at our local Renault dealer is putting an R1 engine in one. Sod that!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Exactly this, surprisingly when driving it I was constantly wanting to throw it round a few corners as it felt well sorted! If I lived in a hot climate and wanted something to run round locally I think I would consider one of these!

They tried to sell me one when I ordered the 200. Lol.

I think they're awesome. They'll hoover up the hire market in Europe with them.

Plus:

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
  2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
I just had a test drive, I don't think I have smiled so much in a very, very long time!!!

Even with the slight mishap of applying the handbrake too much in China Town and basically blocking half of one of the busiest roads in Birmingham (Thanks to Renault for coming out and rescuing me!!) it was brilliant.

It really is a head turner, people offered to pick the car up and move it lol.

If I actually had enough money for a second (city) car, it would be top on the list.

The £45.00 per month battery charge includes servicing and parts replacement so no need to buy brakes or tyres ever again (or doors!)

Happily Surprised :)

Car stuck in Birmingham....

207087_10151201576900928_1336953293_n.jpg