ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two Beanz better than one!

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Well the sun was out today and my mate mcleod.jnr was over from the other side of the Pennines. So after giving the cars a quick jet wash we went for a drive and a few pics over in the Peak District. Had a good drive but it was still cold and the roads were still a bit sketchy in parts with snow/ice. Also with all the salt and crap still on the roads the cars didn't stay very clean for long..:dapprove:

Any how here's the pics of the two beanz. I'm crap at taking pics but hope you all like them:eek:.

DSCN5793_zps2129cd0f.jpg

DSCN5795_zpsef4ff489.jpg

DSCN5803_zpsb82d6541.jpg

DSCN5807_zps7b2d7735.jpg

DSCN5813_zps28389282.jpg

DSCN5814_zps0d226b09.jpg

DSCN5825_zpsdcc1932f.jpg

DSCN5826_zpsc344246c.jpg

DSCN5835_zpse5a75261.jpg

DSCN5823_zps6defd492.jpg

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looks like an open are of b and q with a couple of random sheds. Looks great, yours looks miles better with it being lowered.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like an open are of b and q with a couple of random sheds. Looks great, yours looks miles better with it being lowered.

Yeah Rob needs to get his suspension sorted out!
The cook sports handle and ride very similar to the sportlines I had on the old car but I think they sit a little better although the spacers help with that also;).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'll have to see how things go with saving for my road trip to Germany 1st. I'm very tempted and will look into one if I have any change left over in August:).

Well if you fancy doing one let me know be a nice excuse to stretch the civics legs

cliosport 182
Very nice mate!

Not keen on the de-badged rear! Looks kinda naked! Both look like well kept examples!

The 'sport' badge was under the clio badge when I got it. The chrome finish was knackered so I took it off. I prefer it de badged, a bit stealthy

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Starting to like this colour wasn't too keen before. Both look tidy

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I miss it :(

if you do take it to the ring, I wouldn't mind having a look at my old beast! I'll chase it in my focus lol.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I miss it :(

if you do take it to the ring, I wouldn't mind having a look at my old beast! I'll chase it in my focus lol.

I doubt I'll be going to the ring. We're going to Orberstaufen in the Alps so will be looking at doing mountain biking instead. If you're near by you're welcome to pop over. The Meta 5 will be out also lol. Still rides well;).

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Great pictures. Obviously more biased towards the colour! :)

We need to get some decent pictures at CSS / FCS of the infernos. :D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I doubt I'll be going to the ring. We're going to Orberstaufen in the Alps so will be looking at doing mountain biking instead. If you're near by you're welcome to pop over. The Meta 5 will be out also lol. Still rides well;).

awesome! Still got my meta, nothing I'd want to replace it with.