ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two Hondas - Mini Photoshoot today... (30 odd pics, 56k NO!)

'18 Megane dci
Both clayed etc. etc. bit of a drive and here we go... :D

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

15.gif

16.gif

17.gif

18.gif

19.gif

20.gif

21.gif

22.gif

23.gif

24.gif

25.gif

26.gif

NO NAILS *APPROVED*
27.gif

NEW CARPETS REQUIRED *APPROVED*
28.gif

29.gif

30.gif

GOD DAMN SHINY AWARD *APPROVED*
31.gif

32.gif

33.gif

34.gif

35.gif

36.gif

37.gif

38.gif

39.gif

40.gif

R35 GTR
s2k very sexy! I want one for definite now.

Was wondering if you can comment on the handling of them. heard they are prone to oversteer.

What is the insurance like on these ?

'18 Megane dci
Still getting used to mine mate but have encountered some oversteer pulling out of junctions etc. so far, great in the dry though although eventually i'll encounter o/steer in the dry too soon enough, just a feature of the Stooks I believe, damper setting etc. were revised from 2002 I think, less harsh ride etc. '04 onwards are much better I am told.

Like any car, will get used to it in time :D

R35 GTR
been offered a 1999 imprt with only 26k miles on the clock for 8.5 grand, sooo tempted as a second car.

'18 Megane dci
been offered a 1999 imprt with only 26k miles on the clock for 8.5 grand, sooo tempted as a second car.

Super, drive it, check for a slipping clutch, check oil colour and lvl and for full SH, not sure if the JDM imports came with full leather though mate, super cars all the same. Gear change should also be quick and non-clunky when warmed up.

amR

Yes
Still getting used to mine mate but have encountered some oversteer pulling out of junctions etc. so far, great in the dry though although eventually i'll encounter o/steer in the dry too soon enough, just a feature of the Stooks I believe, damper setting etc. were revised from 2002 I think, less harsh ride etc. '04 onwards are much better I am told.

Like any car, will get used to it in time :D

So what about the donuts you was having fun with earlier? ;)

Chocolate Bar™
lovely pics and lovely cars! photoshoot would have been even better if they were both red though ;)

'18 Megane dci
New Formula Red, bit brighter I think.

Will do them with my silver marker pen, that'll do for now.