ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Advice???

Looks like I may need to replace a tyre or two on the ole' 182...

Are there any good all weather tyres out there that you could reccommend with good grip other than Pilot Exaltos??

Or are Pilots the best I'm gonna be able to get for my sexy little beast?

Wheres the best place to go online for price?

Any help would be cool.

Thank yous.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
mytyres.co.uk is a good site, seen it posted on here a few times, good deals on tyres!

but i cant help you with a choice, i know fook all about tyres apart form v-tread looks good!!!

2002 Clio Sport 172
I just bought 4 Toyo Proxies..

Blackcircles is another internet based site, but I know Kwikfit where doing a 4 for the price of 3 deal on the pilots a few weeks back. Might still be running.

Gem

Nebdingo,

I dont personally know what Pilot Exaltos are like but my friend was running them and he said that they where the best tyre he has had on his clio 172.

I have just this week fitted some goodyear Eagle F1 gsd-3's to a my GF 172 and so far i think they are great. got them from mytyres for £51 each. Obviously there is fitting ontop.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I think most people agree the Exalto's are the best for the 182 but also the F1's are popular.

Mytires.co.uk and a few others,hunt around...should be looking at 80 pound including fitting