ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre-art gay?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I've been thinking about it for a while and finally bought some tyre-art pens in red and silver!

I swapped back to standard 182 wheels last nite (which feel horrible compared to 15's) so thought it's the perfect opportunity to have a go!

But now it's done I don't know if I like it :S

I went for red lettering with silver edging to match the wheels!

b58e96bf.gif

658642f4.gif

5c9b2742.gif

5583ef13.gif

Opinions :/

Clio Dynamique Noir
Not too sure about that one...at least you dont have a bucket in your engine!

Listerine & Poledo
White lettering only....really.

But I've thought about doing this before. Just fear of shaky hand syndrome kicking in and leaving me with Coobgeors, or Gomiimenfals

Only worth doing if you spend money on tyres though, would you advertise JK's, or Kumho? First person to paint up their 1.2's marangonis wins a prize!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Kinda cool, but it looks a bit too forced IMO.

DIY stencil and white spray paint only. RWB style.

Listerine & Poledo
Sod it, I'm getting a tyre-paint pen at the weekend.

Actually, no, I'll wait untilI've got Goodyears..... which wont be until the next car at the earliest......ah well.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sod it, I'm getting a tyre-paint pen at the weekend.

Actually, no, I'll wait untilI've got Goodyears..... which wont be until the next car at the earliest......ah well.

Tyre paint and racing stripes?

Buy a bucket and you're ready to race, sir.