ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre choice for the turbo

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Well winter is due and im in need of some tyres now i use my boosted clio daily with wife n kids in the car so semi slicks are off the list lol

Im looking at bridgestone turenza er300 anyone got any reviews are they better than T1Rs?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
To be honest, for winter there are better tyres. PS3's don't cope well with snow/ice (they are a summer tyre after all) so it depends on how much driving you want to be able to if the white stuff falls. I'm hoping to swap at least my front 2 before winter arrives.

The only time in 15 years of driving that i've got stuck in snow was last year on these tyres (on a really shallow hill too, with all manor of cars driving by me). I've driven in much worse conditions with 'cheaper' tyres before without issue, so no - it's not my driving before anyone pipes up!