ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre cleaning

BMW M3
What's the best product for use on your tyres to get that black showroom look on your tyres? :)

Thanks

Tristen

106 GTi
To clean them first Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner or AG Engine and Machine cleaner and a good scrub with soap and water to remove any traces of browning.

Dress with either Poorboys Bold and Bright or Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Care.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
justinRT said:
i use some turtle wax stuff spray called wet and black, cheap to buy, and looks awesome

A guy at work uses this stuff and tbh it does look good on his tyres and seems to last quite a while . I've never tried it myself , plus its always on offer at Halfords 3 for the price of 2 .

RenaultSport clio 172 Cup
Megs Gold Class endurance high gloss works well for me. Lasts well and dosen't fling off onto your paint work.

Hyundai coupe
Just like rich has said i give them a good agiatation with a wheel brush using the blue rim cleaner from Chemical guys wash down with water let them dry and apply a coat of Poorboys bold n bright looks fantastic not to shiney is the aim here guys lol