ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Foam - Any good ?

Shed.
so does the s**t work ? i mean is it worth loosing the spre wheel to save weight and to replace it with a can of the s**t ?

All i've heard is that it's rubbsh.

I'd forget saving weight in a 1.2 imo it's probably not worth it, get a bigger engined car.

Clio 197
Ive just had a puncture and didnt actually use it, the guy said it ruins the tyres so its not like it works. To be honest i wouldnt bother if its weight saving your looking up as i am looking at buying a spare wheel.

big red bus
it ends up sealing the hole if you use it properly. gotta leave the nail or whatever it is in there. but it also ruins your rims.

Shed.
All i've heard is that it's rubbsh.

I'd forget saving weight in a 1.2 imo it's probably not worth it, get a bigger engined car.

i knoew someone would go and say it. it isnt worth it but then its mroe fun round corners. nvm i keep the spare wheel in or take a gamble lol.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
mike you tool, i bet £50 that you carnt tell one bit that the wheel is in or out;)

i'd not bother with the can:D

Its ok for small holes and is only ment to last till u get home.
If you get a big hole your up poo poo street.

Well if it cant be repaired then screw it then if it goes again then ill just get a new tyre but i aint gunna chuck a decent tyre away

Well if it cant be repaired then screw it then if it goes again then ill just get a new tyre but i aint gunna chuck a decent tyre away

They cannot be fixed once the faom has been used its one of the problems plus they fact it doens't always work.