ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre places in Banbury?

Renault Clio Mk2
Need 2 new tyres as mine are slightly illegal atm.. Where's a decent place to go? Dont need amazing tyres but then again dont want them needing replacing again in a few months! Budget of around £120 fitted for front and rear. Thanks alot! :D

Renault Clio Mk2
Any experience of there own branded tyres? The ones with "quality tyre" seem like decent value for money? Cheers mate

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
To be honest you're best off ringing round.

Personally, I get mine online from camskill and then get them fitted at ATS on Beaumont estate.

182cup & 172 racecar
Need 2 new tyres as mine are slightly illegal atm.. Where's a decent place to go? Dont need amazing tyres but then again dont want them needing replacing again in a few months! Budget of around £120 fitted for front and rear. Thanks alot! :smiley:

Not being funny, but do you want 2 or 4 tyres? You start off by saying 2 fronts, then you say £120 fitted front and rear?
If you are thinking of 4 tyres fitted for 120, t hen forget it, even for 2 thats pushing tbh.

As JP says, ring around, the place on Middleton rd usually have some offers on, or the Indian chaps on Beaumont Rd ind estate.
Ats might have some deal on to. But don't buy some cheap old sh1t, just because they are cheap. Please.

Renault Clio Mk2
Not being funny, but do you want 2 or 4 tyres? You start off by saying 2 fronts, then you say £120 fitted front and rear?
If you are thinking of 4 tyres fitted for 120, t hen forget it, even for 2 thats pushing tbh.

As JP says, ring around, the place on Middleton rd usually have some offers on, or the Indian chaps on Beaumont Rd ind estate.
Ats might have some deal on to. But don't buy some cheap old sh1t, just because they are cheap. Please.
Not being funny but show me where I said I wanted 2 fronts?.. Got 2 mid range tyres fitted for £109 with tracking done from kwik fit as I needed to go in to town, I'm sure they dont have a decent reputation as they're a big chain but no where else would do them at that price