ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre / wheel choice

172 cup
Hi chaps,
Just bought myself a 172 cup on the standard turinis. Tried searching but just thought i'd ask as you lot know which works best on these clios.
533582_10151251543454926_920465202_n.jpg
It has yoko advans on the rear, and a continental and a michelin thing on the front.
Now i want the turinis as my track wheels so i intend on getting another pair of advans from the front, unless i find something else.
Now i ask, i have some compomotive mo5's 15x6.5s freshly refurbed in suitable fitment in my loft, would these be too small for a clio, or am i better off selling them and getting something better? And also as there 15"s i wanted to run 195/50 toyo t1rs on those as i really like them as road tyres (in the dry lol ) Any other suggestions for 15" good all-round road tyres that are reasonably priced would be muchly appreciated.
384611_10150450422414926_947537689_n.jpg
Taa
Connor

172 cup
I'm going to get some more advans for my turinis, and t1r's for my comps, so then i have a road and track set :)

172 cup
^ yea i was thinking that, but the turinis need refurbing, and already have 2 good advans. Meh i'll see :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
T1Rs are toss.

+1 . I thought they were a sh!te tyre in the wet . Personally i'd go for Uniroyal Rainsports 2's . They stick to the road in wet and dry weather . Bearing we live in a wet climate and if this year is anything to go by , it's getting wetter .The Rainsports for 15's are only cheap , for example £44 plus delivery a corner on www.mytyres.co.uk

172 cup

Legend, i shall be going for those instead, as yes the t1r's are absolute toss in the damp let alone the wet, but i thought the RainSports were mega dollar.

And as for the snide comments about me asking whether there too big or what-not. I was simply asking for peoples opinions on what size wheels and tyres they prefer to run for track and road, thankyou-please :)