ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres

Right, when i go around corners, and just touch the accel. the steering wheel feels so light me thinks me driving on ice, but im no. Its so bad i hav to go round corners slow, rather than fast as possible. This also scares the fcuk out of me when there is more than one passenger as the car is slightly heavier at the back.. I thought it prob. down to baldy tyres, but they look fine, pressure fine. Any ideas???

Also when turnig the wheel wen stationary the wheel turns soooo easly, which it neva used to.

done 25.5K on same tyres??

Neil

Mazda MX5 1.8

mine also feel "slippy" when i accell while turning but my 1.6 has only done 800 miles.......

i just asumed it was normal as the weight shifted kinda back?

ive had simular problem. was down to the front lower ball joints. also got to get the collum replaced! spun it couple of time due to prob,is scary!!

320d M Sport

25K on the same tyres?! WTF :eek:

im sorry but they are clearly FOOKED!

mine went in 6500! Theres no way theyll last that long surely?

williams and trophy

lol paddy thats jus u spinnin too much lol

even i have never had to put a tyre on the willy in the near 2 years iv had it lol

until now

2x michelin exaltos winging their way to me on mon.

il let u know how they are

not bad price at £90 the pair either..............fitted

When i finally wear the tyres out on my Cup im going back to the Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s i had on me Williams. My friend put them on his 306 Rallye when his wore out and also said they were excellent - just some advice if anyones looking for rubber and cheap too.