ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UFO has landed

"Navy" N17 TWO

That is fantastic!

What kit is that?
Did you put LEDs in the rear cup holders and a neon on your parcel shelf?
How much does that kit cost?

Its all iceleds lighting (iceled.co.uk)
Under the car is the ufo kit, in the grill is the scanner.
Theres a box (iceled spot) in each cup holder and a 2ft tube on the rear parcel shelf. 6" tube in each footweel and got some under the seats too

comes to around £1200 all together

BMW X5

1200!!!!!!! are u mad!!!

cant u get the varad ones that change colour and react to music for like £150 and theyre suppose to be the brightest LEDs in the world!! looks gud tho!

300bhp MR2 Turbo

£1,200 fcuking hell thats ridiculous. If youd have said £150 - £200 may be but think what you could have got for £1,200 man!

133/225/CLS AMG

I think that looks pretty cool for what it is. I mean if youre gonna have neons then go the whole way like this one!!!

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by dwj100uni on 12 May 2005
1200!!!!!!! are u mad!!!cant u get the varad ones that change colour and react to music for like £150 and theyre suppose to be the brightest LEDs in the world!! looks gud tho!

luxeon stars are the brightsest leds you can get;)(about £10 each too).

not really a fan but it looks good for what it is

they are still just little lights i mean come on its just f**king stupid id be happier if he had spent it on CRACK!!!!

Some people would rather spend their money on cars going faster, some on getting better or handling or brakes, some on ICE and this lad likes lights! So lay off!

This is the sort of reaction I thought Id get yesterday, was actually surprised some people said they liked it :eek:

No need for the personal digs at me though, just coz I havent gone down the same modding route as most of you

Renaultsport 220T

I do think it looks cool, everyone has their there own tastes when it comes to modding, and as long as you are happy with it, thats what really matters.

"Navy" N17 TWO

Fair play Nightfire - you got the LED kit in and it does look well! :cool:

Of course a lot of others going to say yourre crazy at he price but its your car, your taste, your choice.

I like it but I wouldnt have that much to spend on LEDs alone :(
If i did - my car would have been finished long before now

Im keeping it subtle on the inside and "not OTT" on the outside - hope all goes well for yours!

Trev

[Edited by Tigger on 13 May 2005 at 1:50am]

2012 WRX Waggon

kin ell if you saw that thing coming up behind you youd end up making mountains out of mashed potato (for those who remember close encounters for the 3rd time).

nice one!

what is it with some people the things they say are not nice:confused:

i think u have spent ur money on somthing u realy like an it does look good if ur into lighting an Ice. "best LED kit iv ever seen"...

me tho i wish i could spend it on me engine!!

My mate has the varad kit for £200 under his car and 4 single colour varad tubes under sats and in footwells for its £300 in total he spent and on the inside it looks alright but underneathe theres not enough light. To be honest, even though yours are way better, they still dont seem to suit a clio. Theyd look more at home on a japanese car me thinks.