ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ugliest looking car ever!

GR7

Shiny red R32

In contrast to the current topic of nicest looking car, what does everyone think is the ugliest car ever?

Ill start by mentioning the Fiat Multipla as being one of the worst!

:eek:

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

You have my vote as well.

The excellent reviews this got on its launch made me think the car world had gone mad.

Audi S3

Citroen 2CV!

(sorry but) the new megane is hidious and like a people carrier thingy! at the motor show they had old and new next to each other and all i can say is i really hope the designer was shot as well as the bloke who decided to change it!

matt

GR7

Shiny red R32

The Lada too was ugly, in which the front half looked the same as the back half!

I dont know, there is a bloke on here who is selling his clio. He links a page. If you go to that page then click on one of the links....oh god let me just go find it!

Paul

Quote: Originally posted by DTWD on 04 November 2002

I dont know, there is a bloke on here who is selling his clio. He links a page. If you go to that page then click on one of the links....oh god let me just go find it!

Paul
Any joy yet?

I remember reading on Max forums that guy (second car pic) was selling something and wanted offers for it, i was gonna offer him some hand cans to finish off his car wiv! lol

What kind of person has an image that size attatched to the bottom of there posts. What an idiot. And the car just backs that up! :cry:

Paul

Paulrobo, that was generous of you, poor lad obviously run out of money hence selling ps2. Us clio folk as just so friendly to the poor unfortunate saxo generation............

chuckie

Motoring Industries most ugly.........

FSO Polanz

Renault 4

Skoda Estelle

Reliant Robin

Chrysler PT Cruiser

Austin Maestro/Montego/Princess/Ambassador