ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ukaskew's cup in Bath

Mazda MX5 1.8
parked in Avon street car park tonight about 8:05pm

spotted the nose of a clio poking out from a mile away (i should get a life..... lol) and had to go round again so i could get a pic of ur car (on my phone) so may upload later :)

clio__chris said:
parked in Avon street car park tonight about 8:05pm

spotted the nose of a clio poking out from a mile away (i should get a life..... lol) and had to go round again so i could get a pic of ur car (on my phone) so may upload later :)

Yup, went to Wetherspoons then on to see Slither at the Odeon. This has got to be my first proper spot!

Amusing little story actually, need to pay to get out of there but the machines were all out of order at about 11pm, so quite a few of us wondered what the hell to do. We decided to try our luck at the barriers, fortunately some kind soul had already got fed up and "removed" the barrier for us :)

Mazda MX5 1.8
my gf is/was in wetherspoons

seems like a long way to come in order to go to a cinema?

free parking was a bonus eh! :)

clio__chris said:
my gf is/was in wetherspoons

seems like a long way to come in order to go to a cinema?

free parking was a bonus eh! :)

Didn't spot her, to be honest I can't remember her name so it could have been an awkward conversation!

We used to go to Showcase or Cineworld in Bristol before the Bath Odeon opened. Nothing like that around the Westbury/Trowbridge area unfortunately, most people I know go to Bath or Bristol.

Oh and publish the pic if you can, would love to see it! Car is the dirtiest its ever been what with Castle Combe/Airfield last weekend etc, done 500 miles since last Friday which is when I last cleaned it.

Mazda MX5 1.8
my phones a old knackered Sony T630 (gfs old contract phone) so its not the greatest but ill get it up in a few.....

Vee dub
Good old S25

Mr Harrison have you been to VUE Cinema's at Venue Cribbs Causeway?

That's my regular lol

Mazda MX5 1.8
quality is poor to say the least.......

Piccy22.gif

at least i dont have to worry about blanking out the number plate! lol

got some rather odd looks as i fumbled about with my phone whilst stopped in the road lol

TomS said:
Good old S25

Mr Harrison have you been to VUE Cinema's at Venue Cribbs Causeway?

That's my regular lol

No its too far and awkward to get to for my liking. VUE Longwell Green, Showcase Avon Meads or Bath Odeon are my regulars depending on whats on where. £6.80 at Odeon though, criminal, especially as my legs don't even fit in before the chair in front gets in my way, its worse than a long-haul flight!

Cheers for the pic Chris, I try to park away from other cars but clearly some buggers always end up parking next to me!