ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate Guide to the Clio - this month

BMW 320d Sport

This months Used Car Buyer mag (August 2004 issue) has the Ultimate Guide to the Clio, covering models up to the present. Those of you who were at the photoshoot last month are featured, although there are a couple of omissions, and some of my text was slightly altered (in particular if more than one driver of a particular model was quoted, only one of the drivers quotes was actually used, or they were amalgamated.)

Hope you enjoy it - even if your Clio wasnt featured - theyre all Cliosport members and cars so its something we as a club should be proud of. Cheers to all who turned up for the photoshoot and emailed me their comments for inclusion in the article.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

he was ok tbh, and im now called steve pounder at work....nice one nick.. :cry:

only jokin ;)

(although if you could put a footnote in the next issue id be very happy...thanks.. :oops:)

BMW 320d Sport

LOL well I had it all spot on. I sent off the copy and they messed up the layout and muddled up the people! And I found bits they had changed around had mistakes in the grammar and syntax which I most certainly would not have let slip through the net...

williams and trophy

hehe nice 1 fella

knew ud see sense n let the rightful heir to the throne retake its place lol

good article tho............spesh for the willys hehe

stromba was alrite tbh......none of the egotistical bollox he comes across with on the forums.......was alrite

but then there were like 6 northern monkeys there or summat lol

made for a good convoy on the way there and back as well tho......mint

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 17 July 2004

hehe nice 1 fella

knew ud see sense n let the rightful heir to the throne retake its place lol

good article tho............spesh for the willys hehe

stromba was alrite tbh......none of the egotistical bollox he comes across with on the forums.......was alrite

but then there were like 6 northern monkeys there or summat lol

made for a good convoy on the way there and back as well tho......mint

:D

Nissan Jewk

yeah they switched me and os1so around!! his name, his quotes and my picture lol! But my name, my quotes and a pic of him and his missus!! and also not sure if they used my 172, think all images are of os1sos

well, all that matters was they got mine right and used me quotes... sort of... lol. either way great day and great article Nick... so, what car won again? ;) lol

King Stromba was nothing like he comes accross on the forums, think his sarcasm is misunderstood, he was a decent guy and a good laff, as was everyone there. Great day, great ppl, and a good chance to put faces to names.

aaah Tom! good to see you again. How was the flight over the Atlantic? (does sound like a pilots name dont you think? lol)