ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultra Red 197

Nice update there mate, upgrades are looking good! :)

Where did you get the front spoiler from and how much?

cheers Mark, got it from Renault in Laindon/Basildon, Mark from 197.net works there and sorts out some good prices plus I'm able to pick them up.
was £174.ish
Hope you had a nice drive down and hope it's not raining to much
And I won't say anything at the Dartford met about you and Joe top and tailing lol :rasp:

Looking very tasty man I'm liking it, going to have a little nose around when I see this next

Why thank you Chris, see you at Dartford

love the new splitter!

Thanks mate, will also see you at Dartford

Audi TT 3.2
Looks great! new exhaust trims are much better, where did you get these from?

Red and black works so well!

Amazing.

UR > Every other colour.

The mods have finished the car off nicely.

Thanks

Looks great! new exhaust trims are much better, where did you get these from?

Red and black works so well!

Thanks,
Got them from a place in London, Chadwell heath area.
found them one ebay and saw where they were located, so when down to view them just in case.
I will have a look for the link
only about £10 each.

Ged

PD130 Peach
Came here from when you posted on my hid thread... and wow, i wanted a liquid yellow 197 next, but this car is making me want to change my mind! This is, perfectly tastefully perfect!

Came here from when you posted on my hid thread... and wow, i wanted a liquid yellow 197 next, but this car is making me want to change my mind! This is, perfectly tastefully perfect!

Thanks

Lovely car! Can't believe I havnt seen you round here!? All those pictures at the bridle, I'll see you one day lol

Yeah I live opposite the bride very close to where that picture was taken.
You should see me around at the weekends, plus the south east meets normaly

Lovely car. Love 197's! Keep the updates coming!
Are you going to get the matching black side skirt bits?

Yeah no updates really, car is the same. Been really busy plus just bought a run around car as a second.
I have looked into the side skirts, as I didn't want to drill into the car, but I can manage it without. Just need to fork out the overpriced price and put them on.

Lol. I've always seen people say it was awkward. "How hard can it be?"

Very is the answer. No idea how anyone who is fat can own one. Lol.