ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unable To Use The Vee At The Mo.....

......as the latest addition to the fleet is blocking the way:

rsijan2007002.gif

rsijan2007001.gif

Should get the wheels back from the refurbers next week:approve:

Then the Vee can come out to play - wooohooo, its been in the garage for nearly four months!

4 months! :eek: That must be one hell of a refurb steve! ;)

No - the vee has been off the road for winter, but is now insured, taxed, and ready to go.

The refurb is on the RSi wheels - and thats in front of the side of the garage where the vee is, hence I can't get the vee out.

I didn't really think about it at the time when I jacked the RSi up and left it on blocks:eek:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Holy foook some flippin eejit has stole your wheels :clown:

Should look good when you get them on again

what made you get an rsi out of interest?

I've got an 06 1.2 campus sport at the mo, but tbh its nowhere near as economical as i thought it was going to be (my style of driving prob doesn't help:eek: ), so i'm going to sell the 1.2 (to release some capital too) but I still need a run around for work etc..

I've had a few RSi's in the past and Valver's too, but I find the Valver's a little bit fragile for everyday use, so opted for an RSi instead.

Hope that answers your qu.

RB 197 fatty
Got a deal for ya steve...

.. i drive to colnworth in my 1.2, stick my car on blocks on the otherside of the drive, put the wheels on your RSi, move it out the way so WE can get the vee out then WE can drive it around?

What you say eh?!? ;)

.. i drive to colnworth in my 1.2, stick my car on blocks on the otherside of the drive, put the wheels on your RSi, move it out the way so WE can get the vee out then WE can drive it around?

What you say eh?!? ;)

No prob's........

........coz you never show anyway:rasp:

RB 197 fatty

What you say eh?!? ;)

No prob's........

........coz you never show anyway:rasp:

moan moan moan moan moan! ;)

well when i do eventually show up, im gonna hold you to it!:approve:

Why have a car and not use it lol.

Coz I don't want to f**k it up over the winter months.

Not everyone is the same with thier cars, I honestly love to go out to my garage and just look at the vee sometimes.

Sorry if that seems strange, but horses for courses and all that......

al

ST on the way...
rsijan2007005.gif

The vee looks sooo wide and low! :D

Gorgeous :)

Nice choice with the RSi, the torque is in the right place ;) lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Steve you are a brave man....purely because that RSi looks precariously balanced on those makeshift stands. I hope for your sake there are no high winds forecast!

clio 182 black /gold
Why have a car and not use it lol.

Coz I don't want to f**k it up over the winter months.

Not everyone is the same with thier cars, I honestly love to go out to my garage and just look at the vee sometimes.

Sorry if that seems strange, but horses for courses and all that......

I wish i had a garage for my car and another one for winter months.

... and thats in front of the side of the garage where the vee is, hence I can't get the vee out.

I didn't really think about it at the time when I jacked the RSi up and left it on blocks:eek:

Pmsl - quality !!:) one of those d'oh moments ;)

Pmsl - quality !!:) one of those d'oh moments ;)

It was a d'oh moment - thats for sure:eek:

But seriuosly, there is no moving the RSi, i know it looks a bit dodgy but its rock solid on those blocks of wood, in fact the lower block at the back runs right underneath the car from one side to the other - why by axle stands when you can improvise;)