ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unbelievably cheap insurance

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Something is not right...Legal cover costs more than the annual premium lol

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Haven't bought the car yet. Just checking prices etc.
Otherwise I would of bought!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Think there's something somewhere to say that the price there can change so they can simply refuse it. Although if it's all online... worth a shot! lol

Not a Clio
A couple of years ago Argos accidentally listed a certain model TV for about 10quid and lots of people whipped them up, unfortunately I got there too late : (

Don't make the same mistake I did!

Buy it anyway!

And to be fair, confused.com normally has a ridiculous range in prices, I think the last quote I got was for about 800quid and the highest was over £15k!!LOL

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Just turned 21. (March 19th)
Passed in August 2009. (Had a 125cc scrambler for 2 years)
Was due for my first NCB in May on a 1.2 clio but a flatbed truck decided to forget to stop at a set of traffic lights and slammed into the back of me waiting in a que of 20 cars. Total write off.

They would just refuse me at that price tbh lol.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
sometimes find this happens with online comparison sites. i've saved myself over £200 this year and £300 last year on my car insurance because of these 'freak' results!

never seen anything as cheap as that though! BUY IT NOW BEFORE IT EXPIRES!!!!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I wouln't rely on it mate!

When shopping for insurance before i bought the 1.2, most companys that would insure me were quoteing £3000 - £3500 but like yours, there was a company that offered it alot cheaper (just over £500 cheaper)

Obviously i was chuffed as i now had more money to put towards a car.. Bought the car, rang the insurance company, checked through the details and they quoted £600 more than what it was on the comparison site. All my details were correct ect.. basically i was f*cked

If you can do it all online then buy it now lol, your only £20 out of pocket if you dont get the car and if you do get it, you've saved yourself a fortune!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
But you don't have to phone them do you, can't you buy the policy through confused.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Save the quote, I think you get a month before the quotation expires. Although I can't see the company agreeing to a premium that low lol

Worth a shot. But one insurer I went with flatly refused to honour a 2-week-old quote that I saved. They came up with some story that they had been bought out by another insurer and therefore all quotes were null and void.

Cnuts. Lower on my chart of Professions of People that you would happily SMASH IN THE FACE, than accountants. Just.

D.

Clio 182 arctic
as said just buy it, i went 2years with insurance fom the internet, never spoke to a single person in 2 years. they probably wont even notice neway, its just sum random guy at the other end that sends the letters out.