ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Undecided on wheels... :(

Static Low
Standard wheels look good mate.
Dont f**k about with. Get it low & leave it like that with the standard wheels.
:) Think they other wheels are pretty poop to be honest & not everyone has turinis. How many Clios do u actually see out on the street with turinis ?? I think the answer would be nearly zero.

Monaco 172 (5/468)
I love my standard wheels, looks awesome lowered a little :D

attachment.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
KEEP THEM FOR F**KS SAKE...THEY LOOK AWESOME! LOWER IT AND YOU WILL BE AWAY!
NO NEED TO DO GET RID OF THEM

Ian

Focus TDCi
Either go for Turinis, like somebody said, they suit the car perfectly or refurb the 172 wheels. I wouldn't have black alloys unless you're aiming for something like Fred's Dynacup:

IMG_0569.jpg

Personally I'd love you to go for something like this, but with the centre caps back on and silver diamonds. I know they're not as easy to keep clean, but that's only if you don't keep on top of it!:

DSC01604.jpg

Or thirdly, like Steve's.. nothing wrong with standard:

P5280053.jpg

Not a fan of the Kei's but maybe that's just me :)

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Standard wheels black I reckon. big chunky and paint the calipers a bight colour. Yellow or Green to be different

ClioSport 172
I was nearly gonna go for yellow bits & bobs, but decided against... well I might do at a later date! Just gonna hold out until my coilovers are on & then re-evaluate!

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Go something different I reckon. black wheels with lilac, creme, peach.... do the side badges aswell, and few other bits and bobs. I feel a bit like Colin & Justin now:eek:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Hahahaha lilac?! Peach?! Hmmm I think not! ;)

I'm seeing a whole new pastel-shaded side to Mace lol :) Seriously though, keep the 172 alloys they're pretty much the only decent design that I've seen by Renault and they'll look tons better once it's lowered.

I seem to remember talking to you not long ago and you mentioning getting new alloys?! Mucho indecision eh?

ClioSport 172
Yeah... I did get the new alloys... just I wasnt sure whether to keep them... i'm really indecisive its an annoyance to say the least!