ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Undertray

Captain Hat

CS Academician
ClioSport Club Member
  2002 Clio RS 172 Cup
I would like to replace my engine undertray (I don't really need to, but it's got some damage on it and I'd like to). Since they seem to get damaged or thrown away a lot I'm not holding out much hope of finding an intact one second hand on here, but I would like to know if there is any real difference between the ph2 172's undertray and that of other Clios. This for example looks at the very least extremely similar to the undertray on my car, but the listing says it doesn't fit the RenaultSport models.

Is it actually a different piece?If so, where is the best place to get one?

182 ff
I would like to replace my engine undertray (I don't really need to, but it's got some damage on it and I'd like to). Since they seem to get damaged or thrown away a lot I'm not holding out much hope of finding an intact one second hand on here, but I would like to know if there is any real difference between the ph2 172's undertray and that of other Clios. This for example looks at the very least extremely similar to the undertray on my car, but the listing says it doesn't fit the RenaultSport models.

Is it actually a different piece?If so, where is the best place to get one?
take yours off and have a look... i got one for my 182 from a scrap yard,, i was lucky they had a 172 in(only every seen one).. got it for a pound.. Renault wanted over £100...
ENGINE UN/TRAY C2
Part number : 6000073585
View attachment DSCN2479.jpg
i think that is a 172/182// takes yours off 1st before you buy anything..

Last edited: