ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unexpected Meet at my house (56k no way)

Mine is having a BIG clean this weekend (now the "dent" has gone), hasn't been polished/waxed for about 10 weeks! :eek:

Chocolate Bar™
Loki said:
well the cars gonna be orange and black im gonna get some custom 3 pice super deep rims made want em to be 15's but 215 wide and that is gonna cost especialy as im gonna have to get the tyres made specialy

will look awesome though, and well worth it! where are you getting them made? are you going somewhere like compomotive or are you gonna go to BBS and get them make you some up?

Black/Gold 182!
Jay said:
Mine is having a BIG clean this weekend (now the "dent" has gone), hasn't been polished/waxed for about 10 weeks! :eek:

Fancy giving mine the once over while your at it. Hehe

How many hours you guna sped on it this year matey??

not sure yet depends.... I've got a lot planned. Gonna try and finish work earlier on Friday so I can make a start on the afternoon, also will use most of Saturday. But I'm out on Saturday night so Sunday might be out the question.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Jonas7 said:
what a fantastic setting you chose in the first set of pics Has ;) a lovely stadium :)

heheh

wondered if u guys wud pick up on it !!

Soooo many chavs/unwelcome visitors in there tho, unsure why they leave it open, as it only attratcs trouble.

Got a hell of a lot of photos, so was worth the trip over.

Has said:
heheh

wondered if u guys wud pick up on it !!

Soooo many chavs/unwelcome visitors in there tho, unsure why they leave it open, as it only attratcs trouble.

Got a hell of a lot of photos, so was worth the trip over.

only just noticed the cars.......was interested in the stadium :);)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
LOL @ Jonas :p

I still havnt been up inside it yet, supposed to be quite impressive.

Love the Richo writing thats visible from space ;)

"rooftop signage purported to be visible from the moon!"

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
Middo said:
will look awesome though, and well worth it! where are you getting them made? are you going somewhere like compomotive or are you gonna go to BBS and get them make you some up?
not sure yet mate i'll cross that bridge when i come to it

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
i had to find a fourth alloy as i only had 3........

thought not a problem get in touch with speedline/Demon Tweeks etc...

only to find my 3 are part of only 12 eva made :-|

Luckily Speedline UK had 1 left here..... and i managed to get one to complete my set.

Only because mine has a slightly diff offset !

But since i got the others at a good price i went ahead with it all hehe, still ended up costing me money i didnt have lol ah well.

Now i have a dark set and a brite set :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol at the dark set light set..... i was looking over the cup racers at the btcc at the weekend, love em!, where you get yours from? tweeks are only down the road but are usually pricey

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
TomS said:
Preferred the Turinis but looking damn fine all the same

Hope mr Loki is taking it easy on our roads these days

Tom
in some ways yes and others no if ya get my meaning. how are ya anyway mate