ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unheard of V6 colours?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
B14 - Deep Bronze
I49 - Moonlight

only 1 of each registered!! They must be worth a fortune.

Anyone seen these colours in the flesh

Ad

MK2 FRS
moonlight is a very dark blue and looks almost black, a few meggy 225s in this colour.

The car was Sally's (think thats her name) from renault UK. Saw it a oulton a while back.

Mito Sportiva 135
Is there only one Deep Bronze?! I saw a photo of it and rated it a lot, presumed it would be rare, but not that rare!!!

Any more photos of it, or this Moonlight colour at all, floating about on here anywhere?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Moonlight is a great colour that I've seen in the pics. I'd do anything to have that on the 182!

I took the following pic of James's deep bronze V6 at FCS. You can't see much difference between it and Shaun's black gold at the side of it - but in the sunlight, there is a stark difference. Looked really good, imo.

DSCN2814-1.jpg

D.

moonlight is a very dark blue and looks almost black, a few meggy 225s in this colour.

The car was Sally's (think thats her name) from renault UK. Saw it a oulton a while back.
Correct, I don't know who has it now though.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
hmm lovely.

moonlight sounds guid as well.

id love to have one of the acids with the full leather

Ad

MK2 FRS
not a fan of the moonlight personally bit dull in real life. Inferno on the other had is awesome in the Vee!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
We sold an inferno one at the dealership i used to work. Was the last brand new V6 Clio we ever sold too.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah the Vee is such an awesome looking car...wouldn't say no in any colour, but that Acid Yellow looks awesome. The Deep Bronze looked a bit better in the original I saw it in, as commented its hard to see the depth to the paint unless in person or in the sunshine...as there is only one of them though think its a bit of a pipe dream. Would love to own one some day, my heart says yes, but my brain and my bank account screams no!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
never seen the Inferno Vee before, looks nice, I like the moonlight blue as well, but seen that before.