ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unheard of V6 colours?

Clio v6
What about "Not for road going cars and they are magnesium as well so will react with natural air and pit and corrode in no time"?

So getting back to rare v6 colours............. ;)

Megane 230 R26
I49 - Moonlight

My mate took that in as a part-ex when he was working at Jaybee Motors Renault in Bodicote near Banbury, it sold almost immediately to a guy who I think was in his 60s, who ordered a whole load of spare body panels to put into storage, and announced he wasn't going to use a keyring on the ignition key because it could scratch the cowling...

I had a sit in it before he picked it up, it's a lovely car and a very tidy example, sounds like it went to a good home as well :approve:

Turbos.
I think people like some of the colours purely because they are rare.

That midnight blue is just boring. Bronze is interesting, but overall i still like Illiad. There was a reason why they picked it as the press colour...

LY looks awesome but not sure if i could live with it, the Vees surely get enough attention!

v35-1.jpg

S19.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

v25.jpg

:D

Lunar Grey just doesn't appeal to me at all. It's one of those colours that you either like or don't. I'd imagine it's a b*tch to sell on, unless of course someone is hankering for that colour.

Fiesta ST2
first time ive seen Lunar Grey and tbh its the only other colour of car id want! well only on a V6.. I think ill stick to Perl black before you guys rip the arse outta me for liking it :p

M2 Competition
Some colours are rare because no-one wanted them... mind you theres a lunar grey tt near me and it looks mint! Think colour is a fair bit lighter than that though. I wonder if it would have the appeal if it was named battleship grey...

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Some colours are rare because no-one wanted them... mind you theres a lunar grey tt near me and it looks mint! Think colour is a fair bit lighter than that though. I wonder if it would have the appeal if it was named battleship grey...

Hello!

Sooo true !

Porsche Boxster987S
hhmmmm just doesnt have that wow factor for me. if it was to sit next to a liquid vee (debs) i think there would be no contest.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
June 2009 Lunar Grey Or Acid Yellow V6 for me! only colours to have IMO

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
I love the bronze colour but I think it would have to be acid yellow or lunar grey for me.

They all look mint and I'm now considering a vee for my second car but are they gonna come down in price yet.

I love the bronze colour but I think it would have to be acid yellow or lunar grey for me.

They all look mint and I'm now considering a vee for my second car but are they gonna come down in price yet.
Some mk1's can be had for 10k now, but tbh they are shoddy ones, or cat d's.

Clio 182
Why is it that all the V6's on show had colour coded seats/steering wheel, yet everyone i have seen has had a 1*2 interior (bar the lower part round the gear stick)

Some mk1's can be had for 10k now, but tbh they are shoddy ones, or cat d's.

That one's only on £11k - and as Fred says, it's number 1.
It has a reserve on it & the seller won't divulge what the reserve is, I know as I asked him when he put it on there. The plaque isn't that unheard of as someone over on v6clio said they have their name & 0001 on their plaque :S

Also car with plaque number 0001 is silver it was also the one used for most uk press shoots.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
having seen lunar grey in real life it is nice but unsure whether it is good or bad its a real unusual colour. Didnt look bad tho but not amazin