ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

uninsured drivers - pics

Stanced Honda S2000

life is a test. no matter what life throws at me, im gunna battle thru it.

everything happens for a reason.

summat like that anyways !"!

"Navy" N17 TWO

:eek: That is unreal! - feel it for you :sick:

good thing is you and the mrs were ok - hope you get the car sorted soon!

Quote: Originally posted by Rich_M on 19 May 2005

life is a test. no matter what life throws at me, im gunna battle thru it.

everything happens for a reason.

Rich, im coming your way and im gonna use the Bayliss as a novalty condom, so watch out!!!

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by Rich_M on 19 May 2005

no mate but as you can see. quite a mess. and yeah luckily all my moda are insured.

problem is. it goes down as 2 seperate claims. so 2 lots of excess and loose my no claims of 5 years.

im allowed 1 claim a year but odviously there are 2.

sh*t eh ?
Cant you just claim the front damage on the insurance, and pay to get the rear repaired yourself? That way you dont lose you NCB, and you would prob get the rear repaired for less than what youd pay for the excess!!

Sorry to hear about it mate. I know Id be gutted!

H22A7 Accord Type R

I FEEL FOR YOU MATE!!!!!!!!!! its almost exactly a year since my old clio was totalled by uninsure f**kers in a stolen car!!! All i can say is you will get there in the end! its just a pure pain!! Rob.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Damn shame that 2 Black dynamiques ruined in one month...Although mine was 4.6k worth of damage.