ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unique Mod Thread

Mk3 clio 1.5
So dont recall seeing a thread like this, so thought i'd make one.

So you think you have a unique mod on your clio? Share it with us, i'm keen to see what we have got going.

I'l start it off, i know it's only a sticker but never seen anyone else with one on. "Snap Off Because It's French"

2011-08-04183939.jpg

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
umm, surly your whole car is unique? I dont think i have seen any other white 1.2 clios with 172 bodykits!

Mines unique because of this sticker and its placement...

DSC_5817s.jpg

Renault Clio RS182
do compomotive mo6's count as unique? (or atleast very rare) and the renault f1 team sticker on the bumper as opposed to the bonnet, with a megane f1 door decal next to it and a small self adhesive number plate (to save weight ;))

Evo 5 RS
unique is a matter of opinion, so this thread is going to be full of them I'd imagine. Yours is a white rep, which for a start is a bit more unique than that sticker.

Mines painted a VAG colour, unique pointz

Impreza Wagon
I've not got any unique mods :(. Years ago when I owned a 106 someone removed the dash badge, fitted a VAG cup holder and re-fitted the badge. I think it was possibly one of the best unqiue mods I saw for a 106!

It's interesting to see what ppl have done and if they're willing to give it away!

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I've got a centre section silencer from a megane 225 fitted to my valver, I'm pretty confident that's unique :rasp:

meggyzorst.jpg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
what do they do?>

Still no phone call from a certain person :( & spoke to Jeremy as well

S

SG9 Forester STi
I love those seats.

Colour wise mines pretty unique with the conversion but I'd have to say this...

DSC01565.jpgDSC03906.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
stickers cant really be classed as unique mods imo... i have a knuckles sticker just so people know its me :p and an i<3CS sticker on my bonnet where people have 'renault f1 team' or 'trophy' :)

i have a unique ipod holder fashioned from an air freshener if that counts :eek:

Clio 172 cup

Think i win with the most unique mods especially when it comes to stickers

Heres my old ph1

f**k all wrong with my bucket mod too

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
i have a 197 diffuser on my mk 1 megane... im sure that is unique

also putting a VAG box in my mk1 megane - only been done on clios and R5's so far afaik...

astra mk4 spoiler on it too

will be putting trophy recaros in there also.

im gonna have a pretty unique car imo

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I'll have another go...

- polished and ported...
- cup spoiler...
- RS tuning remap...
- Braided lines...
- Skoda splitter...
- Solid mounts...

Might as well be sheep_dog