ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uniroyal Rainsport 2's, what do you reckon?

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Anyone had them? Got some horrible roundabouts around here, particularly in the wet, which we get a lot of, being high ground and in the midlands etc. So want something with good road holding in the wet. They dont do them in 185/55/15 so id have to order 195/50/15, which only makes -1.3% difference to the ratios, so pretty much negligible.

Any experiences anyone?

Stripped yozza'd cup
Search search search search search search search search search search search search Search search search search search search search search search search search search Search search search search search search search search search search search search Search search search search search search search search search search search search :)

But yes, they're very good.

Clio 172
Loads of threads on tyres on the search. They are awesome tyres though. Im getting some more next week

Clio 1.2 tce
Yes mate got a set myself! notice such a difference on the handling and im not even on coils yet!!
I have the 1.2tce and Wheels used to spin on no power at all and used to piss me off, but now id struggle to get them to slip!
Going from understeering on roundabouts at like 20-30 to now i can hit them at 60 odd and just grips grips grips!!!
Definately get a set if you can! although I had some job getting them!!
I got the last 3 in my size in the UK of the shipment and then had to wait 2 months for my 4th! couldnt get them anywhere!!
good luck to ya though mate!

07 Campus Sport 1.2
you must have some funny sized wheels then lol, most places have got the 195/50/15's in stock, lol