ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unit 8 - Window Tinting

Following our last post regarding the 50% off deal we have going at the moment. We are now getting quite full and the deal only lasts until Dec 30th so be quick to get your car booked in for tints before its too late.

01254 702888

07801 278191

nathan.sturgess@btclick.com

ITR UKDC2

Where are you based and how much are we talking about for a MK2 clio with medium tits all round? Can you still do all around i.e. drives windows too

Do you have a web site

Hi Zorba,

We will have a website by mid January.

At the moment we are offering 50% off so it would be £133 to do the whole car. We would suggest a 35% on the rear 3 with a 50% on the fronts. This would blend nicely but the fronts would be illegal so that would have to be your choice.We dont recommend tinting the fronts but will go to 50% maximum if you request it at your own risk.

Hope this helps mate.

Regards,

Stevie

ITR UKDC2

thanks mate.

i mean i wouldnt want them done to 50% at the front just light smoked at the most (Light tints). will let you know if i will go ahead or not. but i would like to ask a couple of questions. My car is an 02 plate built 2002 so am i exempt from the new legislation???

just 2 more questions

1)what do you mean by my own risk, at the most would i be told to remove the front???? even if its a light smoke??? they dont exept light smoke??? i really want it for security (braking in as the glass holds together in a way) aswell as making them harder to see in.

2)do you do a mobile service based in london?

thanks for the reply look forward to hearing from you

[Edited by Zorba_the_greek on 06 December 2004 at 11:11pm]

Zorba,

50% is the lightest we have, if you went ant lighter you wouldnt be able to tell to be honest.

If the police do pull you you will asked to remove them. This is regardless of year of car, the legislation covers all vehicles of any age im afraid.

The film will offer security in that it makes it more difficult to see in and it may hold the glass together but you really need security film which is a different kettle of fish.

We dont do a mobile service as contamination is the main problem with this job and doing it outside would be a nightmare to get the job correct.

Hope this helps mate,

Regards,

Stevie

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 06 December 2004

Where are you based and how much are we talking about for a MK2 clio with medium tits all round? Can you still do all around i.e. drives windows too

Do you have a web site
can i have big tits all round please?

Transmission of light:

Windows and windscreens which are required to be fitted must be required of transmitting light not less than-motor vehicle used befoe 1.4.85 70% for all windows..motor vehicles used on and after 1.4.85 and trailers, 75% for windscreens 70% for all other windows..

Quote: Originally posted by Gaz2130 on 07 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 06 December 2004

Do you have a web site
can i have big tits all round please?
LMAO!!

Well spotted, I didnt see that either!!